Athletics & Activities
Centennial Middle School offers a variety of athletics, activities, clubs and fine arts opportunities for all students to get involved.
After-school activities, athletics, and clubs are offered through the Community Education Department. Visit Community Education for information and registration.
Check out the Fall Community Ed catalog or visit https://communityed.isd12.org/programs-offerings/adult-and-youth-offerings to see the most up-to-date offerings. Questions can be sent to email@example.com or through the main line, 763-792-6100.
All clubs will run from 3:00 to 4:30 pm. Students will have the opportunity to ride the activity bus home or be picked up when they are done. Clubs last for 4 or 8 weeks.
CMS Before and After-School Supervision takes place in the cafeteria. This is a safe place for students to be supervised before and after school. You must provide your own transportation.
Before-School Supervision Hours and Information:
- Hours: 6:00-7:45 am
- Students arriving prior to 7:45 am who are not signed up for Supervision will remain outside until 7:45 am.
After-School Supervision Hours and Information:
- Hours: 3:00-6:00 pm
- Students staying after school who are not signed up for After-School Supervision will need to wait outside after 3:00 pm while they wait for pick-up.
- Before-School Supervision: $175 per quarter
- After-School Supervision: $200 per quarter
- Before and After Supervision: $350 per quarter
- A late pickup fee of $10 per each five-minute increment past 6:00 pm will be assigned to your Campus Fees. A pattern of late pickup may result in termination of supervision. If the child is not picked up by 6:30 pm and we are unable to reach an emergency contact, the police will be contacted.
STUDENTS MUST BE REGISTERED EACH QUARTER IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
To register: Log in to your Campus Parent Portal account and go to "fees." There is an "optional fee" located there for Supervision. Select the option you will need (Before-School/After-School/Both). Once your have paid your fee, your student is then automatically registered.
If you family needs financial assistance, please contact Tammy Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the Community Education offerings for CMS, please use the following contacts:
Community Education Main Line
Jennifer Sand, Lead Admin. Assistant
Erin Berg, Administrative Assistant